The Pak Red Crescent Medical & Dental College (PRCMDC) established seven years ago, has passed the stage of infancy and now it has grown-up to a level where it can be compared to any good private medical college in Punjab. Having highly qualified experienced faculty, learning, and teaching facilities at PRCMDC enables us to provide the best quality medical education.
Prof. Dr. Kahlid Javed Rabbani, FRCS(Edinburgh),MHPE(UHS)
PRC Teaching Hospital
Experienced and qualified faculty enable our students with best health care knowledge.
Mode of Application For The Admission
• The prospectus for the admission in Pak Red Crescent Medical & Dental College can be obtained from Pak Red Crescent Medical & Dental
College, Multan Road, Dina Nath.
• The completed application form must be accompanied by the following documents attested copies:
•Check List of Documents:
- Matriculation (Secondary School Certificate) or equivalent
- F.Sc (Higher Secondary School Certificate) or equivalent certificate issued by IBCC or HEC
- Character certificate from Head of Institute attended last
- National identity card/passport/B-Form
- CNIC of father
- Domicile certificate
University of Health Sciences (UHS) Test:
We provide best education enviornment to our student to keep their focus on studies.
1- Hostel for students
2- State of the art Library
3- Skill Lab
4- Medical Support
6- Transport from Lahore
8- Practical Exposure
Basic Science Departments at Pak Red Crescent Medical & Dental College
We are committed to provide student with wide range of experience related to medical.
Stay up to date with the latest news & press releases.
Provides general information about the happenings at Pak Red Crescent Medical & Dental College (PRCMDC).
Patients Served per month
Providing Quality Health Care Facility in Kasur.
A thing that differentiates Pak Red Crescent Medical College from others is highly qualified and experienced faculty in all the subjects.
PRCMDC has provided an extremely supportive environment for me during the years of my medical education.
I believe their support and commitment to high-quality medical education has played an integral role in my development.
I consider myself privileged to have had the opportunity to study at this institute.